ENROLL THE 7 BEHAVIORS OF BEAUTY™ BE BEAUTIFUL WEBINAR SERIES

We want to be beautiful because we want to be noticed, we want to be respected, we want to loved, we want to belong.  We want people to be attracted to us. We want to be beautiful because we want to matter.

When we do not feel beautiful, it’s not about a bad hair day, we feel bad about ourselves.  And when we do not feel beautiful, we hide behind our own shadow afraid to step into the powerful people we are meant to be.

What is it about beauty that has such universal power over us and how do we capture it? This has been my soulful search for the past decade and what I learned changed my life and gave me the courage to step out of my shadow and into the life I always dreamed of.  I can teach you how to do the same.

The problem is we think that what makes us beautiful is how we look or worse, that it is some enigmatic essence that comes from within.  Neither are true and both are hazardous to our self-esteem and self-worth. What makes us beautiful is how we behave.

Have you ever known someone that met all the standard definitions of beauty yet your experience of them was anything but beautiful? If you are like the thousands of people that have been in my workshops, the answer is yes and the reasons why are “self-centered, rude, arrogant, judgmental, dishonest, mean” Is that kind of person you are attracted to? Of course not.

The reason we want to be beautiful in the first place is that we want people to notice us, to be drawn to us. We want other people to spin in our orbit and play in our universe.

There are 7 behaviors we find beautiful in people and that is what we are attracted to. When you know what they are, people will be drawn to you to.  I call them The 7 Behaviors of Beauty™.  Everyone can learn to be beautiful, attractive and respected thru The 7 Behaviors of Beauty™.  It is not a mystery. Behaviors have systems and practices that you can embrace in your life.  Does this mean how we look does not matter?  Of course not, we are physical beings living in a sensory world.  Our style – not how we look, but our style – is 15% of what people notice about us. The other 85% is how we behave.

Be 100% beautiful.   Enroll in The 7 Behaviors of Beauty™ webinar series and I will teach you everything I know. Learn the higher order truths about being attractive, confident, respected and accepted.  It’s your life. Make it a beautiful one.

The 7 Behaviors of Beauty™
BE BEAUTIFUL WEBINAR

The 7 Behaviors of Beauty™
FREE E-BOOK

Add a Comment